The theme of the conference is Navigating the Ever-Evolving Healthcare Frontier, and is tentatively scheduled for November 2, 2023 in the greater Cleveland area.
This conference is part of our continuing effort to promote the exchange of information and knowledge among our Northern Ohio HIMSS members and the Healthcare Information Community. Northern Ohio HIMSS conferences are known for their high “take away” value and variety of speakers. This conference will feature several opportunities for presentations, networking opportunities, and exhibitors.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Submit your application via the link or QR code below.
- The deadline for submission of proposals is August 15 2023 by 4pm (EDT).
- 2023 HIMSS education session topic guidelines include: artificial intelligence, machine learning, clinical informatics, clinical trials, data and information security, cybersecurity, HIPAA breach mitigation, patient generated health data, social determinants of health, and health equity. Presentations aligning to these topics will be given first consideration.
- All presenters chosen will receive a complimentary registration to the conference, along with one guest registration.
- Presentations that are clearly intended as a “sales pitch” will not be considered.
- All fields in the Call for Presenter Application form MUST be completed.
- It is suggested that background/institution information be brief.
- Proposed presentations will be evaluated on how helpful and practical the presentation will be to our audience.
- Sessions will be approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Presentation stages will be equipped with a computer, projector, screen, and audio technology. Additional presentation tools needed will be the responsibility of the presenter.
- Presentation rooms have a standard setup and usually will not be altered to individual presenter needs (ADA not withstanding).
- Formal notification of acceptance will be sent via email.
- Personal bio and curriculum vitae entered on the application may be used in the public description of your presentation.
- Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org